Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Generations: The Hamsters

Our extremely long lived hamster, Professor H, died in June. Had he made it to September he'd have been 3 years old but alas that was not to be.He had many adventures with me, the biggest being our survival alone when my ex left us, and a full life is certainly what he lead!

We salute you little Prof and all the fascinating memories we still have of you!

And so we now have a new adopted child! Say hello to Quincy!
"You're not food, why are you here?"

Living in his Mansion De La Hamster:
"I put the Jacuzzi in next week!"

He's not a super young hamster but he's entertaining to watch and not shy at all!:
"I'm young enough you cheeky whipper-snapper!"

We hope we have as many interesting, odd and wacky years with him as we did his predecessor!.
"If you like watching animals eat, I'll rock your world!"

No comments:

Post a Comment