Thursday, July 8, 2010

Bunny Parking

So what do two girls, low on funds but not up to a bout of Cabin Fever, do on Sunday?
Why go to the Bunny Park of course!
(Why does not one ever guess that? ) :P

The Bunny Park is a grand place to go to stretch your legs, chase small furry things, smell smells you wouldn’t think possible and pay not a cent to get in! It’s not extremely huge but enough to get the wiggles out your legs and trick you into thinking you actually did some exercise!

Here is my photo blog of the Bunny Park in Winter!!


Actually they're just running away from us, but this way it's not such a slap in the face! ^_^



What can I say my main Bun, they're killer! And no, I still don't have any goodies to give you!



The bridges at the bunny park are pretty wobbly and some have collapsed. Take a look at the water you can see, who wants to fall into that? (You'd probably float, like the dead sea, there's enough...chunks... in there to keep you up!)



Ducks, swans, geese, plovers and seagulls, the bunny park has them all... pooping in the water! And you wonder why it ends up all icky looking!



I always want a peacock feather when I see them. No idea why. Maybe just the urge to rugby tackle them?



Butting into our business. The goats and sheep also approve heartily of some fine tasty carrot!



I want to live in the magical castle of fruit, veg and small squeaking things! (Course it means living in a small, dark, dank cage like a wild animal...tough choice!)



Look at the pigs, the water, the mud! Hard to wrap your mind around that being your next bacon breakfast!



I can't really say anything more...



You give sticky kids with wet pants rides all day and see how you feel!



Cause one day I will hunt you down!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment