Sunday, February 5, 2012

The UK Emporium - Feb 2012


When ya gotta have Dr Pepper, to put a spring in your stepper, who you gonna call?
The UK Emporium!!

Or you could just drive there like we did!
Let's go see what all the fuss is about!
Eeeek! Hard left Rob, hard left!!!!

Here we are! Contact info for those who need it!
What awaits inside?

A ton of goodies that's what!! Mostly munchies but all sorts of interesting things, drum roll maestro, we have:

Aero chocolate, orange flavour! Oh my word!

Kitkat in orange and, of all things mint? Ye crazy Brits! Okay look, I don't eat chocolate but there was still a thrill involved!

A slab o' toffee so powerful it comes with a hammer to eat it with! I wonder what the kids do with the hammer afterwards? "Hey Johnny, I got a hammer and nails, wanna play stigmata with me?"
"No way Susie, that will make dad cross!"

 Tooth paste! Because local just doesn't cut it? Don't you think the packaging makes it look like something out of the 1800's? Like one of those snake oil items, "Cleans your teeth, cures boils and will put hair on your chest - women only!!"

Never been to Scotland but wanna pretend you have? Buy souvenir key-chains right here in Africa! Your friends will never know your life is a magical fantasy of trips never taken and unicorns never ridden!

Attractive word that.. clotted...

Our Sandra should know better ducks!

Buy American paraphernalia you can only get in England!

Oh my heart was happy! A can o mushy peas!!! Nothing is authentically Brit without a side order of mushy peas!! ^_^

Love this! A great poster to have in the UK maybe but here in SA your 'taters came from far, far away! Foreign veggies, I tell you Herbert, what is this world coming to?


Hmmn, tough decision, when buying sausage you have to ask yourself, do I want it full of blood (Black P) or without? How do we choose?

And in the end what did I get? A nice Union Jack wallet! It's wonderful! Has an awesome coin side and if I'm ever attacked I can open it and use the super silver inside to blind my assailant! Really so many uses!

Ironically I forgot to take a pic of all robs Cherry cola's and Dr Peppers! The main reason we went!
But should you be hell-bound to see such things, hop on in the back of the car next time and we'll show you this little world within our world!

No comments:

Post a Comment