Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Jacaranda Sisters with Blisters November 26 2011

The Sisters with Blisters walk finally came about once more! And Brendan and I were well near bursting with enthusiasm!! WOOHOO!!!  THIS, our second time round, was going to be our best effort yet!!

Not that last year wasn't a blast:-
http://sparkyjoadventure.blogspot.com/2010/11/sisters-with-blisters-walk-27-november.html

But this year I think it had a bit more pizzazz, 2011 style, don't you think?

Bren gets into costume! And has almost too much fun in it...
He's dressed as a sexy cat lady, complete with little ears and short, stubby tail! As you can see the look suits him! His mum was so proud!


101 Dalmatian - photos!! Yes that would be me! And in case you're wondering, no, the suit wasn't really that hot, and awfully comfortable! Seeing through the hood though is not the easiest thing this side of the Atlantic but viva a challange!

There was one colour that was rather noticeable on the day...
By the way, does anyone else find those large, bendy, inflated, vaguely humanoid things sort of creepy?

Yip there were a TONS of people there! Curiosity makes me wonder how comfortable those adult nappies (Diapers) were? Um, not that I'd ever try one!! Cough...

 A lot of people!
A lot of Pink!

Brendan get's a free yoyo! Needless to say this guy was powerless in front of Bren's overwhelming feminine wiles!

There were, of course, other princesses at the walk, but I like to think Bren was the Queen!
I should be quiet now...


 Look! Look! Look! Our costumes won a prize!! It was some voucher for shoes or something. I still have it, but am not keen on sparkly shoes so doubt I'll collect it. Want it?


All in all - GOOD JOB!!!



.




No comments:

Post a Comment