Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Gem Show @ Fourways - late May

Now I just had to go to this! I've never been to a gem show before and while you sort of get an idea what the show might be like, it's still wonderful to see! Rob and I tootled on off to Fourways mall to see what all the fuss was about. And ooooh! All those sparkly things!!!
Our budget was low so for us this was merely window shopping but still, was hard not to drool on some of the goodies, I mean just look!


Rough gems. Even so you have to admit you just want to pick them up and fondle them happily while the sales lady watches with a concerned expression on her face and a finger an inch away from the panic button!


You just didn't know what you were going to see as you walking through the isles! I'm not sure what I'd do with this, make a nice paperweight, but my eyes found it a feast to look at!


Every wannabe witch and Wiccan that ever there was, will gather there for certain because! classic crystals to like, cleanse your aura man!

Suddenly I have the need to have a pair of balls!
I'll take rose quartz and sun-stone if you please!


Okay so we each got ourselves a pair of magnets. These turned out to be a lot of fun and we spent the rest of the walk clicking them together and sticking them to this, that and the next thing! The pull is so strong that you can put one on the top of your hand and have the other clinging beneath it, rather a freaky feeling! These guys are stuck to the keys in my pocket!


Oooooh this felt awesome! If I ever get rich enough I am so buying a scratch patch big enough to lie full body in and then just cover myself with glittery, cool stones!
(Well maybe not in winter!)

Add to the fact there was jewelry of all sorts, strange carved stones, necklaces with giant prehistoric shark teeth and well a ton of goodies, makes me rather glad we went! And if you want to see all those extras I just mentioned, COME WITH NEXT TIME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment