Wednesday, June 9, 2010

World cup Soccer - Who I support and why!

Well it’s that time again! The Soccer World Cup 2010 is all but on our door! So I thought I’d get into the swing of things and post my fav. Teams and why I have them!

Now don’t get me wrong, if I was a gambling woman I’d bet on countries like France, Germany or Brazil! BUT! That’s betting. When it comes to giving whole hearted support, in the face of sometimes overwhelming odds, then I strictly support countries that make me feel something!
So saying my list would go as follows:

1. South Africa – I have to or else I will be maimed by a lot of fellow countrymen. I like my life! Besides if SA can make it to the finals then ANYTHING can happen!!

2. Japan – Man, they’re so small and cute! Honesty, I don’t think they’ll get very far but any country that gives us anime and loves cute stuff is worth support!!! (Hey those are my reasons and I’m sticking with ‘em!)

3. England – Because they’re all nutters and I should have at least one team that has a chance of making it to the finals!

Special mention goes to Argentina for having the sweetest flag I’ve ever seen! And to America who suck at any sport that isn’t played against other Americans!

I still don’t want you guys to win though…

Who are you voting for?

^_^

[[I mean seriously look at this flag! The sun even has a wee face, cuuuuute man! But I don't know diddly about the country so alas, no Jovvian love love support for you!]]

No comments:

Post a Comment